APEC economy: United States of America; Jurisdiction: New Hampshire

Temporary practice ('fly-in, fly-out' practice)

There is no express rule allowing temporary practice by foreign lawyers.

Limited licensing of foreign lawyers (foreign legal consultant rules)

A foreign lawyer cannot obtain a limited licence entitling them to offer advisory services in foreign and international law (ie become a foreign legal consultant).

Full licensing

A foreign lawyer cannot obtain a full licence to practise law in this jurisdiction.

Commercial association between lawyers and law firms

In this jurisdiction:

Other regulatory issues

In this jurisdiction:


Category Name Website or other contact details
Organisation(s) that controls licensing of lawyers New Hampshire Supreme Court Attorney Discipline Office www.courts.state.nh.us
Peak professional association representing the legal profession NH Bar Association www.nhbar.org